Members of the eaMAFIA:
We bring together the best EAs in tech who are rewriting the script on what it means to be a badass executive assistant.
- Work around the clock, juggle a multitude of tasks and responsibilities, wear numerous hats, and work magic to make the impossible possible.
- Act as a critical component to the daily success of their executive, unblocking their executive to reach high performing productivity.
- Are an integral part to a healthy and high functioning executive and team.
eaMAFIA supports this unique subset of tech executives assistants by providing members with:
- A carefully curated community of tech EAs they can access both online and offline.
- The tools and resources they need to be successful in their roles.
- Opportunities to network and build lasting relationships with an incredible collection of peers, both locally and across the country.
- Robust professional development training to help navigate their career paths with confidence.
In 2010, I was hired at Twitter as the first Executive Assistant in the company, supporting Dick Costolo who would 6 months later become CEO. He had never had an assistant and I had never been an assistant. We were off to the races. Fast forward almost 10 years later: I have learned a lot. Mostly I have learned from trial and error, and leaning on some of the most amazing executive assistants I worked with along the way. It is this collective knowledge that encouraged me to create eaMAFIA as a resource for EAs to up their game, share their stories, and learn from one another.
Being an assistant can be a transformative experience, and sometimes a life long career opportunity when paired with the right executive. I want all of us to feel empowered in our role, realizing we can be the key to unlock our executives potential. I hope to meet you soon.